This soul-satisfying dinner winner tastes so fresh, no one will guess it’s made in just 20 minutes using supermarket chicken and canned soup.
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¾ cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 Tbs. ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (19 oz.) cans hearty tomato soup, such as Progresso
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- ¾ cup rinsed drained black beans
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 12 tortilla chips, coarsely broken, or more to taste
- Cilantro leaves
- In large pot, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add onions, corn and cumin; cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are softened, 5–7 min.
- Add garlic; cook 30 sec. Add soup, 1 cup water, chicken, beans and lime juice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer until heated through and flavors blend, 10 min. Garnish with avocado, chips and cilantro.