A blend of yogurt and sour cream adds creamy, tangy deliciousness with 75 percent less fat and calories than mayo.
- ⅔ cup yogurt-sour cream blend, such as Breakstone’s
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs. minced mixed herbs, such as parsley, tarragon and thyme
- 2 scallions, minced
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups diced herb-and-garlic rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup minced celery
- ½ cup chopped red grapes
- ¼ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 8 slices home-style bread
- 8 lettuce leaves
- In large bowl, combine yogurt blend, mustard, herbs, scallions and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken, celery, grapes, walnuts and cranberries; toss to combine.
- Place 4 bread slices on work surface. Top each with lettuce and chicken salad. Add remaining bread slices. Wrap as desired.