This veggie-packed side is a cinch to toss together, thanks to the convenience of packaged cole slaw mix and leftover roast chicken.
- ½ cup sesame-ginger dressing
- 2 Tbs. hoisin sauce
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- 2 cups coleslaw or broccoli slaw
- 3 scallions, sliced
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts
- 8 small lettuce leaves
- In large bowl, whisk together dressing and hoisin sauce. Add shredded chicken, slaw, scallions, carrots and peanuts. Toss to coat.
- Divide mixture evenly among lettuce leaves. Serve immediately.