Packed with slimming nutrients, this colorful entrée sets the stage for a deliciously good-for-you meal.
- 12 cups mixed greens
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 cup fresh corn
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 4 limes, zested and juiced
- Arrange mixed greens in large bowl or platter. On top, layer tomatoes, beans, peppers, chicken, edamame and corn in horizontal rows.
- In food processor, puree cilantro, avocado, cumin, garlic, oil, ⅓ cup lime juice and 1 tsp. lime zest until smooth. Drizzle dressing over salad; just before serving, toss well to coat.