A savory spiced glaze transforms rotisserie chicken into a wow-worthy main dish that’s weeknight-easy yet celebration-special.
- ¼ cup gluten-free teriyaki sauce, such as San-J
- 2 tsp. five-spice powder
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- Heat oven to 400°F. In small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- Place chicken in roasting pan; brush with most of five-spice mixture. Roast 10 min. or until chicken is glazed.
- Transfer chicken to platter. Drizzle remaining five-spice mixture over chicken and serve warm.