September 23 marks the official start of autumn — though many people start celebrating early, pulling sweaters and boots out of storage and sipping pumpkin spice drinks as early as August! Whether you’re in the ‘bring on fall’ crowd or prefer easing into the season, you’re sure to get a kick out of autumn jokes. So we rounded up the best of the best: from jokes about scarecrows and pumpkins to funny cartoons and puns, these 26 autumn jokes are guaranteed to leave you laughing!
Laughter, leaves and trees oh my!=
- Q: How did the tree get a new job?
- A: She had the right qua-leaf-ications.
- Q: What is it called when a tree takes some time off?
- A: Paid leaf.
- Q: What did the leaf say to the other leaf?
- A: I’m falling for you.
- If money grew on trees, autumn would be the best season ever!
- Q: How do you fix a broken pumpkin?
- A: With a pumpkin patch!
- Q: Which pumpkins can swim the best?
- A: The coast gourd.
- Q: Who helps the pumpkins cross the road when they go to school?
- A: The traffic gourd!
- Q: What did the queasy pumpkin say?
- A: I don’t feel so gourd.
- Slipped on a pumpkin today. It caught me off gourd.
- Q: Why didn’t the scarecrow go to the dance?
- A: He had no body to dance with.
- Q: Why don’t scarecrows eat?
- A: They’re already stuffed.
- Q: Why didn’t the scarecrow go to the scary movie?
- A: He didn’t have the guts.
- Q: What is a scarecrow’s favorite holiday food?
- A: Stuffing.
- The scarecrow got promoted. He was outstanding in his field.
- Q: What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?
- A: Straw-berries!
Fun with apples
- Q: What did the apple pie say to the pecan pie?
- A: You’re nuts!
- Q: What did the apple say to the pie baker?
- A: Use cherries instead.
- Q: Why did the apple pie cry?
- A: Its peelings were hurt!
- Q: What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?
- A: Finding half of a worm!
- Did you hear about the guy who tried to grow an apple tree without a seed? His efforts were fruitless.
Want even more laughs? Click through the links below!