Having a cat is nothing short of entertaining: Sometimes, they want love, and other times, they can’t be bothered to even glance our way. But at the end of the day, we love our furry little friends! And whether they’re being pleasant or persnickety, cats make us laugh. Maybe that’s why there are so many jokes about cats out there! We’ve compiled the best of the best here!
What are jokes about cats?
We’ve all seen and laughed at those hilarious cat videos where our feline friends seem to be saying something crazy or getting into some mischievous activity. But jokes about cats shed light on the highs and lows of cat ownership from both the eyes of the owner and the pet. From laughter about litter boxes to kitten cuddles (or lack thereof), these 27 jokes about cats are bound to make you feel like the purr-fect pet parent.
- Q: What’s a cat’s favorite cereal?
- A: Mice Krispies.
- Q: What’s it called when all the treats are gone?
- A: A cat-astrophe.
- Q: What’s a cat’s favorite dessert?
- A: Chocolate mouse!
- Q: What did the mama cat say to the papa cat going grocery shopping?
- A: Don’t fur-get to buy more catnip.
Kittens: Cute, cuddly and chuckle-inducing
Q: What do you call a pile of kittens?
A: A meowntain!
Q: Why do kittens not have many friends?
A: They have a lot of cat-titude.
Q: What does the cat say after making a joke?
A: “Just kitten!”
A day in the life of a cat
- A 3-year-old boy, Max, went with his dad to see a litter of kittens. When they got home,, he ran into the kitchen to tell his mommy that there were two boy kittens and two girl kittens. ‘How did you know?’ she asked ‘Daddy picked them up and looked underneath,’ Max said. ‘I think it’s printed on the bottom!’
- A man brings his Chihuahua to the vet. They’re immediately taken to a room. Soon, a Labrador walks in sniffs the Chihuahua, and leaves. Then a cat comes in, stares at the dog, and leaves. Finally, the doctor comes in, prescribes some medicine, and hands the man a $250 bill.” This must be a mistake,” the man says. “I’ve only been here 20 minutes!” “No mistake,” the doctor says. “It’s $100 for the Lab test, $100 for the cat scan, and $50 for the medicine.”
- A woman went to visit a friend and was amazed to find her playing chess with her kitten. After watching the game for a while, she said, “I can hardly believe my eyes! That’s the smartest kitten I’ve ever seen!” Her friend turned to her and said, “He’s not so smart — I’ve beaten him three games out of five!
Litter box laughter
- Q: When a cat doesn’t want to say goodbye, what do they say instead?
- A: “See ya litter!”
- Q: Why are kittens actually excellent bosses?
- A: They have great littership.
- My cat can’t read, per say. But he is totally litter-ate.
- Q: What did the alien say to the cat?
- A: Take me to your litter.
- Q: Why did the cat get pulled over by the police?
- A: Because it littered.
Want even more laughs? Click through the links below!