Doubly delicious with two kinds of cranberries, these tender sour-cream muffins are finished with a sweet glaze.
- 1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c. sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 c. butter melted
- 1 c. confectioners' sugar
- 2-3 tbsp milk
Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 10 muffin cups with cooking spray. Mix first 5 ingredients.
In large separate bowl, whisk next 6 ingredients; stir in flour mixture.
Divide among muffin cups. Bake 18-20 min. Cool.
Mix confectioners' sugar and milk. Spoon over muffins.