Faster than delivery, our gourmet pizza piled with leftover chicken, fresh arugula, and pesto is ready in a flash.
- 1 (14 oz.) pkg. prebaked pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce from a jar
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese blend
- 1 c. drained quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 c. cooked chicken slices
- c. pesto sauce
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. baby arugula
Position rack in center of oven; place baking sheet on rack. Heat oven to 450°F.
Place crust on hot baking sheet. Bake 5 min. or until crisp; remove from oven.
Spread pizza sauce over crust to within 1/2" of edge. Top with cheese, artichokes, and chicken, then pesto and Parmesan.
Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Serve topped with arugula.