Spiced-just-right chicken bakes up golden delicious alongside plenty of veggies — and it’s served atop fragrant cauliflower rice for a meal that’s as slimming as it is satisfying.
- 1 lb. green beans trimmed
- 1 lb. baby carrots trimmed, halved
- 3 fresh beets 9 oz., peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves 1 1/2 lbs.
- 2 (12 oz.) pkgs. frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 c. lightly salted shelled pistachios
- 2 tbsp. pomegranate seeds
- Lime wedges, optional
Heat oven to 425°F. Coat 17 1/4" x 11 1/2" rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. In bowl, combine green beans, carrots, beets, oil, 1/2 tsp. curry powder, and 1/4 tsp. salt; toss well. Spread over half of baking sheet. Sprinkle all sides of chicken with 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper; place on other side of baking sheet. Roast 15–20 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in centers.
Meanwhile, combine cauliflower rice and garlic with remaining curry powder and salt. Transfer chicken and vegetables to plate; tent with foil to keep warm. Spread cauliflower in single layer over baking sheet. Roast 15 min. or until tender. Slice chicken; serve over cauliflower with vegetables. Sprinkle with cilantro, pistachios, and pomegranate seeds. If desired, garnish with lime wedges before serving.