Buttery good Yukon Gold potatoes meet crisp fish sticks ’n’ salad in our lightened-up twist on a fast food staple.
- 12 oz. frozen fish sticks cooked according to pkg. directions
- 1 c. mixed baby salad greens chopped
- 1/4 c. drained canned corn
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1/4 c. bottled olive oil & vinegar salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes each 6–8 oz, baked
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 8 canned beet slices patted dry, quartered
Cut each fish stick into 4 pieces; reserve. In bowl, toss salad greens, corn, parsley, and dressing; reserve. Mix salt and pepper.
Split potatoes lengthwise; fluff insides with fork and stir in salt mixture. Dividing evenly, top potatoes with sour cream, fish sticks, salad mixture, and beets.