An herbed wine marinade guarantees this sirloin steak grills up extra-juicy and packed with flavor!
- 1/2 c. dry red wine
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 tsp. McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp. coarse ground pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak about 1-inch thick
- grilled mixed vegetables optional
Mix wine, oil, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic food storage bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well, then cover.
Refrigerate steak at least 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Pat steak dry.
Meanwhile, prepare grill over medium direct-heat cooking. Grill steak, turning once, 4 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting across grain into thin slices. If desired, serve with grilled vegetables.