Spice-rubbed pork chops get even more flavor topped with homemade salsa — and it’s all ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1 lime
- 3 tomatoes seeded, diced, 4 cups
- 2 tbsp. + 1 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. green Tabasco sauce
- 3 tbsp. butter at room temperature
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. ancho chile pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 pork loin rib chops ¾” thick, about 2 lbs.
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob halved
Grate 1 tsp zest and squeeze 1 tsp juice from lime. For salsa, in bowl, combine tomatoes, 2 tbsp cilantro, Tabasco, lime juice, and ½ tsp zest; reserve. Stir remaining 1 tsp cilantro and ½ tsp zest into butter; reserve.
In small bowl, combine cumin, onion powder, ancho pepper, and salt. Rub spice mixture over all sides of pork chops. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook, turning once, until browned and no longer pink in centers, 6-7 minutes per side.
Meanwhile, bring large pot of salted water to boil over high heat. Add corn; cook until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain. Serve reserved butter mixture over corn with chops and salsa.