Spicy Slow-Cooker Veggie Chili
They won’t miss the meat in this ultra-lean quick-prep warmer that practically cooks itself.
ARNICARE FOR PAIN AND BRUISES!
Powered by Arnica montana, Arnicare® is designed to treat muscle pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruising. The unscented gel cools on contact and absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving no sticky or greasy residue, and provides you with the relief you seek. Learn more at Arnicare.com.
- 1 (29 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can red kidney beans drained, rinsed
- 1 1/2 c. chopped brown mushrooms 4 oz.
- 1 c. chopped onions
- 1 c. chopped peppers
- 1 tbsp. chili seasoning mix
- 1/3 c. jarred jalapeño pepper slices drained, chopped, (optional)
- Fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
Add tomatoes, beans, mushrooms, onions, peppers, and seasoning mix to slow cooker; thoroughly stir.
If desired, for a spicier chili, add jalapeño peppers. Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3–4 hrs. or on low for 7–8 hrs. If desired, serve sprinkled with cilantro leaves.