These keto prosciutto-wrapped scallops, courtesy of recipe developer Chelsea Cohen of SlimFast, prove that you don’t have to give up tasty appetizers just because you’re on the keto diet.
- 1/4 c. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. pitted black olives chopped
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 20 medium scallops
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 20 slices prosciutto
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a food processor, add the tomatoes, basil, olives, and olive oil and process until finely chopped.
Season both sides of the scallops with salt and pepper. Rub each scallop with the tomato mixture.
Fold each slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise, then wrap each scallop in 1 slice of prosciutto. Place wrapped scallops in a buttered baking dish, seam side down.
Bake until scallop is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!