Roasted asparagus adds gourmet flair to this starter that pairs peppery watercress with a sweet citrusy vinaigrette.
BOGO Never Felt So Good
Whether you're looking to sleep better, have less anxiety, get pain relief or simply unwind the mind, these award-winning CBD Gummies from Sky Wellness do just the trick! Available in a variety of flavors, don't miss this special BOGO offer. Learn more at SkyWellness.com.
- 1 lb. asparagus trimmed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/3 c. olive oil & vinegar salad dressing
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- 4 c. loosely packed watercress leaves
- 3 mini cucumbers cut into chunks
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes quartered
- 3 large radishes each cut into 8 wedges
Heat oven to 400°F. On rimmed baking sheet, toss asparagus, oil, salt, and pepper; arrange in single layer. Roast 20–25 min., until tender. Cool.
Combine dressing and orange zest. On platter, arrange watercress with asparagus, cucumbers, tomatoes, and radishes. Drizzle with dressing.