Colorful veggies tossed with chicken in our honey-soy-lime-juice combo makes an addictingly delicious dinner that’s as healthy as it is easy to toss together.
- 3 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 8 oz. broccolini trimmed, or broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 6 oz. green beans trimmed
- 4 oz. shiitake mushrooms trimmed, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1/2 c. thin wedges red onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 2 c. cooked rice
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, lime juice, and ginger; reserve.
Heat 1 Tbs. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add broccolini; cook stirring, until crisp-tender, 5-7 min. Transfer to bowl.
Add remaining oil to skillet. When hot, add red peppers, green beans, shiitake mushrooms, red onions, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 5 min.
Return broccolini to skillet. Add chicken; cook, stirring, until heated through, about 2 min.
Add reserved soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until heated through, 1-2 min. Serve with rice.