We all know we’re in for a treat any time we whip up one of Ree Drummond’s recipes, but now we can add a dash of her homespun flavor to any meal with a new line of Pioneer Woman spices!
“I couldn’t be more excited to offer home cooks and chefs alike my favorite seasoning blends, which make it easier than ever to create super flavorful recipes,” Drummond says in a press release. “Inspired by the dishes I’ve made for my family through the years, my line of pre-mixed spices makes it a cinch to season and add excitement to your busy weeknight dinners. I use them daily in my own kitchen, and I know you’ll love them, too!”
Here’s a breakdown of all the mixtures:
- Tex Mex Cowgirl Seasoning: This southwest-inspired blend is loaded with Hatch green chilies, cumin, Mexican oregano and cilantro, and zested up with just the right amount of lime. (Buy at Walmart, $8.95)
- Drummond Ranch Grill Seasoning: The perfect seasoning for a gorgeous ribeye, it is a rustic blend of coarse salt, Himalayan pink salt, minced garlic, cracked peppercorn and coriander. (Buy at Walmart, $8.95)
- Anything Goes Everyday Seasoning: This delicious, all-purpose blend features coarse sea salt, celery, black pepper, onion and garlic kissed with a burst of lemon zest. (Buy at Walmart, $8.95)
- Cowboy Lemon Pepper Seasoning: This zippy, fresh blend of lemon, peppercorn, garlic and other savory notes adds a fresh zest to chicken, steaks, vegetables or starches. (Buy at Walmart, $8.95)
- Frontier Chipotle Ranch Seasoning: A unique twist on Buffalo seasoning that blends chipotle and Marash chili peppers with sour cream, cheddar cheese, tomato and other zesty ingredients. (Buy at Walmart, $8.95)
- Prairie Pot Roast Savory Beef Seasoning: A savory blend of coarse salt, garlic, onions, rosemary and thyme adds an unmistakable Burgundy wine flavor to any roast. (Buy at Walmart, $8.95)
You can also find them on Amazon for the same price.
How delicious do those sound? We’re getting hungry just thinking of all the ways we could use them in our next meal — maybe even combing a couple in one dish for a scrumptious new blend. Psst: If you need to make some extra space before adding these to your spice collection, click here for a list of our favorite spice racks!
Of course, we can always count on Drummond to help us in the kitchen. We aren’t just talking about her recipes or super-cute cookware either, she also offers some pretty great words of wisdom: “I really think my number one piece of advice for a beginning home cook is to not expect [too much of] yourself, [don’t] put the pressure on yourself to make every single component of every meal from scratch.”
Now go ahead and get cooking!
Woman’s World aims to feature only the best products and services. We update when possible, but deals expire and prices can change. If you buy something via one of our links, we may earn a commission. Questions? Reach us at email@example.com.