Nov 21, 2017
What You'll Need
- 5” tall “milk bottle” with lid
- White cardstock
- Double-stick tape or glue dots
- 5” circle of lightweight “butterscotch” toned fabric in a tiny check or calico pattern
- Natural raffia
- Load your printer with cardstock. Click here to download the labels; print. Cut it out. Stick it to the side of the bottle with tape or glue dots.
- Place the fabric circle over the top of the bottle and tie it in place with raffia.
Package and label designs: Cathy Olivucci. Photos: HBB. Glass milk bottle: orientaltradding.com.
For personal use only. Commercial use prohibited.