Nov 21, 2017
What You’ll Need
- Wide-mouth canning jar with lid
- White cardstock
- Craft glue, double-stick tape, or glue dots
- 4 small lavender sprigs
- 1/4 yd. or 1/2 yd. 1/4” lavender ribbon
- Load your printer with cardstock. Click here to download the labels; print. Cut it out. Glue or stick it to the jar lid.
- If your jar has a lid with clips, slip 1/4 yd. of ribbon under the clip, then tie the lavender sprigs together. If your jar lid screws on, tie 1/2 yd. of ribbon around the edge and catch the lavender sprigs in the bow.
Package and label designs: Cathy Olivucci. Photos: HBB. Jar: Weck Sturz from containerstore.com.
For personal use only. Commercial use prohibited.