Marinated lamb chops are a perfect way to whip up a quick yet high-quality dinner in just minutes. Whether you're cooking on an outside grill, a broiler, or a stovetop grill pan, this dish is sure to give your guests a flavorful meal they'll never forget.
- 8 lamb chops; 3/4-inch thick
- 2 cups Kloud beer
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 peppercorns
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 celery stick, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup Rufus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce, Amazon
- 1 Tbsp. Rufus Teague Spicy Meat Rub, Amazon
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 tsp. cornstarch (optional)
1. Season the chops with the Spicy Meat rub.
2. Add all ingredients to a pan (minus the cornstarch), and allow to marinade for over an hour. The longer, the better!
3. Poach chops in the BBQ-infused beer marinade in a deep pan for about 30 minutes on a low simmer.
4. Remove chops from marinade.
5. Continue to cook down marinade until it retains a thick, sauce-like consistency. If the sauce fails to thicken, add 1 tsp. of cornstarch to 1 Tbsp. of cold water and whisk until smooth. Add to sauce and stir for 5 minutes.
6. Grill chops on both side for about 4-to-6 minutes per side.
7. Serve with the BBQ/beer sauce, even more Rufus Teague BBQ sauce, and chopped chives.
When you're finished, your chops should look like this. Juicy and delicious!
(Photo Credit: Rufus Teague)
+This recipe was originally published on <a target="blank" href="https://rufusteague.com/blogs/recipes/beer-marinated-bbq-lamb-chops">Rufus Teague.+_