Whether used as a style statement or worn to boost your confidence, wigs can allow people to express their true selves. They also offer the freedom to change hairstyles without having to commit to a more permanent look.
LUVME HAIR is a wig brand specializing in natural hair wigs made from 100% human hair. They have hundreds of styles available, in various textures, colors, and lengths. Keep reading to learn more about the brand, as well as some of our favorite wigs from Luvme Hair.
What is LUVME HAIR?
LUVME HAIR was founded in 2014 to provide high-quality wigs at a fair price. Their mission is to provide premium wigs that are low maintenance, comfortable and easy to install. The lightweight and natural-looking wigs come in a variety of fashionable and timeless styles that allow you to express your unique personality.
How Does LUVME HAIR Work?
LUVME HAIR’s innovative lace wigs replace the traditional lace frontal and sew-in weft for a natural look that is easy to wear and simple to install. They also offer a range of natural hair wigs, such as 360 lace wigs, undetectable lace wigs and 4C edge wigs.
But that’s not all. Luvme wigs also has an extensive collection of wigs that are perfect for beginners, such as pre-cut wigs, glueless wigs and hair band wigs. Plus, you can also choose a variety of hair services before delivery including bleached knots and pre-plucked hairlines.
Luvme also offers a range of hair bundles in a variety of textures, ideal for adding extra length and density to your hair for a more voluminous look.
5 Best LUVME HAIR Wigs
Let’s take a look at some of our favorite Luvme wigs, to help elevate your style.
- Color: Natural Black
- Texture: Straight
- Length: 12, 16, 18, 20, 22, and 24 inches
- Part: 7×6 Closure: Left C Part. Can be Deep Mid or Side Parted 13×6 Frontal: Left Side Part. Free Part Allowed Support creating a Half Up Half Down hairstyle
If you’re looking for a wig that offers unrivaled versatility, this Loose Body Wave Wig is the one for you. It is a PartingMax wig, which means it can be parted anywhere you like, meaning it can be braided, styled into intricate up-dos, and left long and loose with a middle, side, or zig-zag part.
Long layers and a loose body wave give the wig a beautiful shape whether you choose the shortest 12-inch wig or the longest wig at 24 inches. The wig also features a natural hairline, which lies flat, for an effortless look.
The wig is super comfortable to wear thanks to its elastic fit structure and ear-fit cap shape. Plus, the built-in silicone anti-slip strips ensure that the wig sits in the perfect position with each wear.
- Color: Natural back or ombre brown
- Texture: Curly
- Length: 8, 10, or 12 inches
- Part: Side part
When you want to switch up your style for something short and flirty, this lightweight wig is the one you should reach for. It features a subtle graduated bob style consisting of full bouncy curls and a side parting that creates lots of lovely volume at the hairline.
The beginner-friendly wig is easy to install – simply trim the lace and apply the wig cap. The HD-lace blends effortlessly into the skin, for a natural, undetectable finish. You don’t need any glue or spray, yet you can expect it to stay securely in place all day thanks to the adjustable straps. If you’re not confident in cutting your lace, you have the option to have the lace pre-cut before delivery.
Choose from natural black or ombre brown, and select from three different lengths. The 8-inch wig will finish just below your cheekbone, while the 12-inch will give you a cute chin-to-collar-bone length bob.
- Color: Brown highlights, reddish-purple, and natural black
- Texture: Straight
- Length: 10, 12, or 14 inches
- Part: Center
For a chic and timeless style, you can’t go wrong with this effortless wig in a classic bob style. It features breathable thin bangs and face-framing layers to highlight your facial features. It is available in three lengths so you can choose from a collar-bone length style to a more versatile lob (long-bob).
Textured layers offer multiple styling options from sleek and straight, to beachy waves, to bouncy curls. Express your personal style with the three color options — will you keep it real with natural black, spice it up with the rich red/purple, or lighten things up with the honey highlights?
As the name suggests, the wig takes zero skills to install – just pop the wig on, adjust as needed and you’re ready to go. The flawless, minimal lace gives a completely natural finish and the 100% human hair has a lovely, glossy finish. Easy to style, easy to wear.
- Color: Natural black or blonde highlights
- Texture: Straight
- Length: 10 inches
- Part: Side
Need an everyday wig that will still see you through every occasion with style, this sleek side-parted wig is the one you’re looking for. It’s made with 100% human hair from just one donor for consistent hair texture and a natural look.
The 10-inch bob sits just above the collar bone, which suits all face shapes, and minimal layers subtly frame the facial features. A side parting never goes out of style, but if you like to mix up your look, there is a 13×4 lace option that can be parted multiple ways.
The HD lace blends seamlessly into the skin and the pre-plucked hairline offers natural edges for an effortless natural look.
- Color: Natural black with brown highlights
- Texture: Curly
- Length: 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, or 26 inches
- Part: Left Side Part, Can Be Mid/C Parted
Long luscious locks are always just a few moments away with this stunning glueless wig with its long cascading curls. It features beautiful natural waves and on-trend chunky honey blonde and light brown highlights, which give the wig a wonderful dimension.
The styling options are endless with this wig as you can part it any way you like and still get a natural look. Plus with seven lengths available from a modest 14 inches to a mermaid-like 26 inches.
Like the majority of wigs from LUVME HAIR, this one is easy to install even for beginners, but you can get your lace pre-cut if you prefer. The wig is available in three cap sizes so you can get a secure, yet comfortable fit that stays in place all day.
How to Use Luvme Wigs
There are several things you can do to get the most out of your wig from LUVME HAIR. Tips from the brand include:
- Going to a professional hairstylist to install your wig if you’re not confident doing it yourself, particularly if it’s a wig that needs to be glued down.
- Avoid brushing wavy or curly styles. Instead, work out tangles gently with your fingers or a wide-toothed comb. A brush or a fine-toothed comb may ruin the original shape and make it look frizzy, making it almost impossible to restore the curls or wave.
- When brushing your wig, always start from the ends and work your way up, which will help prevent matting and excess shedding.
- If you’re dying the wig with bleach be wary of timings. Limit bleach powder to 5 minutes and bleach cream to 20 minutes, to prevent damage to the virgin hair.
- When sleeping with the wig installed, bond the heat with an elastic band or bonnet. This will help prevent tangling and the curls from changing.
You can find lots more tips and advice for your LUVME HAIR wig on the Luvme blog.
How to Take Care of Your Luvme Wig
The wigs from LUVME HAIR are made with 100% human hair, which can be styled, colored, and treated much like your natural hair. However, they need to be taken care of to make sure they don’t overshed, dry out, or lose their luster. So, here are some tips to take care of your Luvme wig.
Detangling your wig
Detangling your wig regularly will ensure its longevity as well as make the washing and conditioning processes much easier:
- Straight wigs: Start detangling at the tip of the wig, working your way up to the roots, to reduce breakages. Use a wide-toothed comb, which is gentle on the wig fibers, removing knots without causing damage.
- Wavy wigs: To preserve the wave pattern, use your fingers to gently separate the waves and remove tangles.
- Curly wigs: It’s important to be gentle with curly wigs as they can become frizzy if handled too roughly. Start by using your fingers to gently separate tangles and then finish using a specialized comb for curly wigs, which can remove tangles without disrupting the curl pattern.
- Kinky or coiled wigs: Start by dividing the wig into small sections and spray each section with a light detangling spray to make it easier to work through tangles. Work in small sections using a combination of finger-combing and a wide-tooth comb.
Washing your wig
The right water temperature, products, and washing technique all play a role in preserving your wig’s longevity.
- Submerge your wig into lukewarm water that contains a high-quality wig shampoo. Avoid hot water as it can compromise the curl pattern.
- Let the wig soak for 5-10 minutes to help lift dirt and product residue. Avoid scrubbing or bunching the wig.
- Rinse the wig under a gentle stream of lukewarm water until all the shampoo is removed. Make sure the water is flowing in the same direction as the hair to stop tangling.
- After washing, apply a creamy conditioner evenly through the wig to help restore moisture and prevent tangles. Leave on for around 5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with warm water.
Drying and styling your wig
As with washing, it’s important to be gentle when drying and styling your wig. Always avoid wringing out your wigs, instead press the wig between the folds of a towel to get rid of excess water, and let your wig dry naturally on a wig stand to preserve the shape.
When heat styling, always apply a heat protection spray and use a lightweight serum or hair oil to maintain shine and reduce frizz.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much are LUVME HAIR wigs?
The price varies depending on the style, volume and length of the wig. With that being said, you’ll find a large selection of high-quality wigs under $100.
Can I wash my Luvme wig?
Yes, you can and you absolutely should wash your Luvme wig. If you notice your wig is getting tangled, it’s most likely dry and needs to be washed. If you wear your wig daily, keep it in top condition by washing it once or twice a week.
Can I style my Luvme wig?
Absolutely. All the hair sold by Luvme is virgin hair so it can be styled with a hairdryer, flatiron, and curler. Just be cautious with overheating the hair as excessive heat can cause damage over time.
How long do Luvme wigs last?
Typically it depends on how well you take care of your wig. Treat it like you would your own hair, take care of it, and store it well, then you can expect your wig to last 18 months and more.
Are Luvme wigs made from human hair?
Yes, Luvme promises that their wigs and hairpieces are made from 100% human hair, meaning they are easy to wash and style.
Can I dye my Luvme wig?
As the hair from Luvme is virgin, you can dye it to suit your personal style. A strand test on an inconspicuous section of the wig is recommended so you can determine the final color payoff before dying the entire wig.
If you’re looking to switch up your style without making a more permanent change or taking a trip to the salon, it’s worth taking a look at Luvme Hair. They have an extensive collection of human hair wigs, with great variety when it comes to length, texture and color.
The vast majority of their wigs can be installed quickly by even a first-time wig wearer, and you even have the option to have the lace pre-cut before your wig is sent out to you. If you need any extra advice on wig fitting, wig installation, and wig care, the Luvme Blog is a great source of useful information.
Want even more hair styling tips? Keep reading!