Tangy feta, briny kalamata olives and artichoke hearts make it a cinch to give this veggie-packed pizza a Mediterranean makeover.
- 1 (15 oz.–16 oz.) pkg. refrigerated pizza dough, at room temp.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, 8 oz.
- 1 c pizza sauce
- 1 1/3 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c crumbled feta cheese
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
- c 1/4 packed fresh basil leaves
Heat oven to 450°F. Grease two 10" round pizza pans.
Divide dough into 2 pieces. Roll out or stretch each dough piece into 10" round; transfer to pans. Brush each with 1/2 Tbs. oil. Bake 8–10 min., until starting to brown.
Meanwhile, using vegetable peeler, cut zucchini lengthwise into thin ribbons. Spread 1/2 cup sauce over each crust to within 1/2" of edge.
Sprinkle each with 1/3 cup mozzarella, half of artichoke hearts, tomatoes and zucchini, 1/3 cup mozzarella, 1⁄4 cup feta and 6 olives. Bake 15 min. or until baked through in centers. Cool slightly. Top with basil.