Smoked paprika adds easy gourmet flair to the parsley-garlic butter slathered on our sweet potatoes.
1 ½ hours
- ½ cup butter, at room temp.
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. grated orange zest
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (about 9 oz. each)
- In bowl, combine butter, parsley, garlic, orange zest, paprika, ¼ tsp. salt and ⅛ tsp. pepper. If not using right away, cover with plastic wrap and chill for up to 1 week. Let butter soften at room temp. before using.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Place potatoes on baking sheet. Roast until tender when pierced with fork, 50 min.-1 hr.
- Let cool slightly. Cut a slit into tops of potatoes. Fluff with fork. Serve with butter.