Food & Photo
Convenient pre-breaded cutlets make it a cinch to whip up these so-satisfying sandwiches! Top ’em with a quick corn slaw and avocado mayo for an easy weeknight supper.
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. refrigerated breaded chicken cutlets
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage (about 5 oz.)
- 1/2 c frozen corn, thawed
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp green Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 small avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 1/4 c chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 crusty rolls, halved and lightly toasted
- Heat oven to 425°F. Heat chicken cutlets according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in bowl, combine cabbage, corn, 2 tsp. lime juice, Tabasco, and 1/4 tsp. salt; reserve. In separate bowl, mash avocado; stir in mayonnaise, cilantro, and remaining lime juice and salt until smooth.
Spread 2 Tbsp. avocado mayo over bottom half of each roll. Top with coleslaw, chicken, and remaining avocado mayo, then roll top.