Scott Hawkins - Staff
- 1 (10-ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (5-ounce) bag skinless hazelnuts, roasted, chopped
- 6 chocolate wafer biscuits, roughly crushed, plus extra to decorate
- 1/4 c Nutella, plus extra to serve
- Ferrer Rocher chocolates, to fill
Lightly grease a large, 6-inch-wide round bowl. Line with plastic wrap.
Reserve 1/4 cup of chocolate chips. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave remaining chocolate on medium (50-percent) in 30-second bursts, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
Stir in three-quarters of the hazelnuts and crushed wafers. Working quickly, pour chocolate into sides of bowl, using a teaspoon to completely cover edges and base of bowl. Dollop inside of shell with Nutella, Chill 15 minutes.
Holding plastic wrap, gently easy shell from bowl, them remove wrap. Fill shell with unopened chocolates. Place a plate on top of shell and invert.
Melt reserved chocolate. Drizzle top of chocolate shell with melted chocolate, sprinkle with remaining hazelnuts and extra wafer biscuits, then pipe on remaining Nutella.