Food & Photo
Pizza or mac and cheese? No need to choose when you serve this meal filled with all the flavors folks crave!
- 1 (1.6 oz.) envelope Knorr Garlic & Herb sauce mix
- 2 c milk
- 1 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c shredded provolone cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 oz cavatappi pasta, cooked
- 1 (1 pint) container grape tomatoes
- 6 oz pepperoni, cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1/2 c pizza sauce, from 13.5-oz. jar
Heat oven to 425°F. Grease 1 1/2-qt. baking dish.
In pot, prepare sauce mix according to package directions with milk.
Stir in 1 cup mozzarella, provolone, oregano, and pepper; over low heat, cook until smooth, stirring. Cover; remove from heat.
In pot used to cook pasta, mix tomatoes and pepperoni; over medium heat, cook until tomatoes soften, 5 min., stirring.
Add pasta and cheese sauce; heat through.
Transfer to baking dish. Top with spoonfuls of pizza sauce; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake 15 min. or until hot.